Monday, December 18, 2006

Let's go

As you might have noticed, school work has decreased, so my amount of posting is now increasing. I should bring back that graph I did a while ago...

Some pointers to other year end roundups:

Stylus just finished their top 50 tracks of the year, and are starting out on their top 50 albums

Pitchfork just posted their top 100 singles (have to one-up younger brother Stylus...) and apparently will be posting their album list tomorrow.


As usual with these things, take out all the indie rock and both singles lists have a quite a lot of overlap with mine. Nice to see Hot Chip and The Knife doing well, and of course everybody loves JT and Nelly Furtado. The pitchfork lists kinda nice too, since they even have handy mp3s to download for many of the tracks...

I might, if I feel up to it, post some year end musings about politix and other things that i post about round here, but don't hold your breath.

No comments: