Saturday, February 24, 2007

OMG trip down memory lane like a motherfucker!!!

DuckTales



The motherfucking Gummi Bears!!!



TaleSpin


Darkwing Duck


Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers



HAHAHAHA oh man seriously you guys, you have to listen to all of these, because they are awesome, and I know you watched all these shows as a kid. Now the burning question is, who had the best opening theme? I'm finding myself quite partial to the Darkwing duck theme, though that was really when my interest in these disney cartoons started to wane. Also special mention goes to the gummi bears because i fucking loved that show, and "ch-ch-chip and dale, rescue rangers!" cuz i totally have that stuck in my head now.

Please respond with your votes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote Gummi Bears! They're bouncing here and there and everywhere! How can you argue with that?

Though I'm almost positive that those vocals are not the originals. that guy's voice did not sound familiar at all.

I wonder if they'll ever put any of those shows on DVD. I'd totally buy the gummi bears!

All this retro love brings up the obvious question. "Where have all the talking animals, particular ducks, gone in modern afternoon cartoons?" How children today can grow up without some kind of duck related hero is beyond me. modern civilization is clearly doomed.