Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I was upping this carl craig remix for dano, and then I started upping a couple other tracks just for fun, and then I decided I might as well post 'em here. So:

Theo Parish - Falling Up (Carl Craig remix)

Pom Pom - Pom Pom 29 A

Misstress Barbara - Barcelona (Original Mix)

Pantha Du Prince - Florac

That CC remix is a total anthem, definitely his biggest remix from last year. The other tunes all generally fall under the "minimal" tag, though they all actually tend towards a bit more upbeat, light and melodic sound. I actually really like them all. Download!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff on both posts. thanks.

though still not sure why you bother pushing avril... sub-par.

turtles said...

:P *ppbbbbpbpbp* you hate fun. One day you will discover the joy of a power-pop chorus.

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh...

so easy to rile up...

Linux rules, kelly clarkson is a floozie, and I could totally drink you under the table!