Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH NOES MAN EATING LOBSTERS!!

Ok let's start this game again: Music to check

Pheonix - Wolfgang Amadeus Pheonix --could be annoying over-compressed indie-electro, could be very enjoyable dancey pop
Juan Maclean - The Future Will Come --it's got Happy House on it, what more is there to say?
Kris Menace-Idiosyncrasies --should be hella dope big room electro-house
Was gonna say the new royksopp but thankfully dan has that now! So there's that issue fixed.

Damn, as always, I could have sworn that there was more but I just can't remember.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Anyway, posts have been thin on the ground here recently, which I would excuse because I've been doing moving related things, but then I realized that I post most while at work so this story hardly holds now doesn't it? I guess work has been busy too. How lame are those excuses? It is very, very easy to move through time.

(ps. no man eating lobsters were hurt in the writing of this post, except for OH GOD NO IT'S TRYING TO EAT ME DIE DIE DIE YOU SLAVERING CRUSACEOID HORROR!!!)

No comments: