Friday, August 25, 2006

Waiting for goddamn nicole post.

Well, in place of my long-delayed and half-completed post on UK Garage, as well as a half-completed post on Paris Hilton's new album (having problems finishing what I started, no?), here's a track off of Rihanna's new album that's for whatever reason has really stuck with me the last two days. Rihanna's album is actually suprisingly slow and mellow, given its lead-off single of S.O.S. (track of the summer, NE1?). This one's a pathos-laden, suprisingly dark, guitar-led piece. The guitar melody really reminds me of some metallica song...maybe the accoustic bit from "one"? Embarissingly it's been a while since I've done any heavy Metallica listing. Anyway:

Rihanna - Final Goodbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, who is Rihanna? I missed that pop boat, thankfully. That track sucked.