Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today in music

This thread is cool, and it led me to this excellent thread: techno history from a germanic/continental european history is not something you get a lot of due to the predominance of american and (especially) british music journalists. All they ever want to talk about is detroit/chicago and the bloody "hardcore continuum." Guess Oliver Lieb is on my list of artists to check out.

Also I'd like to hear this

Also also the Fontan, Frak & D. Lissvik stuff on Information. Studio's West Coast being pretty much my favorite album of the last 2-3 years. Speaking of balaeric stuff, I was listening to the A Mountain of One album this morning and thinking to myself that I really need to listen to it more, especially on hung over weekends. It seem particularly apt for such a state of woozy languor.

And thus ends my day in music. Unless I download some tunes when I get home, which could well happen!


ps. About half an hour ago I forgot what letter came after 'v' in the alphabet. Fuck!

No comments: